ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Krispy Kreme meet, Portsmouth 22nd Jan, Pics!

Ian

Focus TDCi
You should have come down Ian, we could have had a mini flickr meet as well.

I'd like to think I have a fairly decent record for showing up to meets, but Portsmouth would have been pushing it a bit I'm afraid! Maybe over the summer just for a laugh. Flickr meet would be interesting, finally learn how to use this oversized disposable camera lol.

Hmm oh alright then :approve:

Yeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhh!! :eek:

I did 22 on the ferry. I used sugar and "someone" waited until I set it up and the blew it off the table!! lol..

Ha! Naming no names, who could it possibly be..

tut, when i posted in that other thread you was stuck on the ferry, i could have put you where being blown off on the ferry!!

Disappointed now!!
One day i'll stop bullying you Revels!!

A

amitshah1990

James, your rite. I should have come. Didn't even do much revision ..

Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
Cracking turnout considering th weather guys! Kerry needs to organise a dry one next time! :)

Spoke to some cool people!

Hopefully ill be along to the next one in my own RS!

Adam!

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Looked like a good meet indeed!.. Wanted to come down for this, but just had too much work to do for today.
Really fancied a drive out.. only used the Vee once since mid October! I would have got to meet my senior too.. @Andy..! lol

Ho-hum.. maybe next time..

Guillaume

Mini Cooper S sport
Good pics Dan!! Love the one of mine opposite Andy's - and of course Andy's sweet face (and your nice pants).

172, Tiguan
Nice to see everyone last night. Got back in an hour and a holf or so - not too bad.

Dan, where's the pics of mine. I cleaned it specially for this meet! ;)

At home. I went in Si's car. Wasnt any point paying 2x ferry faires and as it was a Clio meet I thought we'd go in his car! lol

^^^I look forward to seeing another iceberg 172 at the next meet ;)

Me too mate! Apologies for not sayin' bye tho, we had to shoot off sharpish.

Thought the meet was going to be so different, but it was really chilled, real nice evening bar the weather.

Role on being 21 now! :D

It was that cold, just rained constantly.

We werent outside for long. Went in for doughnuts, back out for pics then we went to KFC.

Fletch the leader of the hardocre gang was still outside when we left about 10:30! lol

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Me too mate! Apologies for not sayin' bye tho, we had to shoot off sharpish.

Thought the meet was going to be so different, but it was really chilled, real nice evening bar the weather.

Role on being 21 now! :D

No probs mate, what time did you guys leave?

It was that cold, just rained constantly.

We werent outside for long. Went in for doughnuts, back out for pics then we went to KFC.

Fletch the leader of the hardocre gang was still outside when we left about 10:30! lol

flol.. i should have to come to kfc with you guys, i was starving when i got home.

We left with Kerry and Kelly (hope thats right! Blue 182) about 9 o'clock I think. Summer meets should be good, Head down to the local beach's or something.

See you at the next meet, and no doubt, Ill post some Iceburg pictures up soon!

Weeman sucks ****
Nice to see everyone last night. Got back in an hour and a holf or so - not too bad.

Dan, where's the pics of mine. I cleaned it specially for this meet! ;)

don't tell me you went to a car meet in that 1.2? you have something else far more worthy.

GAY

I said that. Although him coming in his Clio is far less gay than staying home and playing COD ;)

Yeh, Jon told us why you wouldnt come! lol..

Dynamique Flamer
Yes it was Kerry and Kelly although you both left me when we got on the motorway then i overtook you all without noticing ;) It wasnt that cold and didnt even rain much you bunch of babies :D

Yes it was Kerry and Kelly although you both left me when we got on the motorway then i overtook you all without noticing ;) It wasnt that cold and didnt even rain much you bunch of babies :D

Pfffttt you had sheeps on your feet though :)

I know, myself and Callum saw ya go flying by on th motorway totally oblivious!

Callum n Kelly had a little blast on th way home, think we shook his exhaust loose too. :)

Renault Clio 172
Just 5 from me..

2-2.jpg

2-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

<3

5-1.jpg

love the second picture down revels..... thats the money shot right there, pride and joy right at the front :eek::approve:

Renault Clio 172
Pfffttt you had sheeps on your feet though :)

I know, myself and Callum saw ya go flying by on th motorway totally oblivious!

Callum n Kelly had a little blast on th way home, think we shook his exhaust loose too. :)

yeh we did shake it loose abit had a nice lil blip with kelly, kerry thought we had left her lol, swear she was driving with her eyes closed how can u miss 2 sports esp that racing blue :rasp: lol.

was a good meet i reckon, was my first of many more to come i hope good to meet some new people, didnt really get a chance to speak to everyone but the ppl i did were realy sound :D happy days.

Dynamique Flamer
yeh we did shake it loose abit had a nice lil blip with kelly, kerry thought we had left her lol, swear she was driving with her eyes closed how can u miss 2 sports esp that racing blue :rasp: lol.

was a good meet i reckon, was my first of many more to come i hope good to meet some new people, didnt really get a chance to speak to everyone but the ppl i did were realy sound :D happy days.

I was blind poor visability and i thought you lot would be long gone!

I love the way you smelt ;)