ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Krispy Kreme meet, Portsmouth 22nd Jan, Pics!

Dynamique Flamer
Jeez that's like the CS equivalent of an A-list celeb meet! ..Not to boost already inflated egos or anything. :) Would be scared of getting infractions for not cleaning my car or something tbh. NW Isle of Wight camping trip next I think.

Great photos by everyone as well. Good job by the organiser too, good turnout!

Thank you! tbh not many people said thanks ;)

Dynamique Flamer
No one was scary :D

Going to arrange another one for about a months time hopefully but need to decide where to go!

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
my first meet aswell. was good to see a load of sports together and also seeing some non sports mixed in. good pics shame bout the weather tho.

Daydotz we were talking about your avatar and trying to work out how you could park in the middle of a roundabout during the day?

its not my car i found it on the net an liked it so much i used it as my advatar if you can find a roundabout i can use to recreate it with my clio let me know :D i cant see it being hard in the right place on a early summer morning ;)

Last edited:
  Burg 172-Charge Ti Duster
023-3-1.jpg

I only took one picture, i don't like getting my camera getting wet :eek:

Got the best ones captured IMO ;)

RenaultSport Clio 182
er excuse me? but the next chocolate orange is mine! you moo! if your gonna do a KK one again im gonna need it cause their coffee and donuts are wrank! lol