ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Krispy Kreme meet, Portsmouth 22nd Jan, Pics!

Waheey!! Greet meet! Good turn out! and loads grubby cars :p

DSC_0700.jpg

DSC_0704.jpg

DSC_0707.jpg

DSC_0708.jpg

DSC_0710.jpg

DSC_0712.jpg

DSC_0713.jpg

DSC_0718.jpg

Thats all folks!

Dynamique Flamer
HAHA i overtook the two sports on my way home only because i didnt see them! No pics of my car? Does that mean i need a better car??

Dynamique Flamer
I didnt even see your car parked up! Then i was like wheres Si and you were right next to me and i was like oh hi! Was good want to organise another meet already!

Really good meet and great turn out. The few pics I took were crap. Really must get the hang of this camera before venturing out in the dark again. Otherwise great to see so many familiar faces and also a lot of new ones. Well done Kerry you have my vote for Area Rep.

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
Yep ... and I'd even specially polished it in a mixture of salt and grime for the meet too ;).

Great catching up with some old friends who I don't get to see often enough, as well as meeting some new folk too :cool:.

Mini Cooper S sport
^^ I missed you!!

Was so good to see Andy, Dan, Ady/Andy/whatever the f**k his name is ;), Nik, Day etc etc etc! Really great turn out!

Nice to finally meet the legend that is Jon - and I recklessly told Saner he could drive my car next time ;) .. best not go to any meets for while ;)

Good pics aliengravy - you made Andy's car look purple! I've never seen so many tripods in one car park.

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
Just a few from me ...

KK-II-1.jpg

I love a bit of motion blur amongst a static photo ... shows life!
KK-II-2.jpg

Why didn't I leave my camera on the nice manually set white balance of the first picture?
KK-II-3.jpg

Krispy Kreme rising over Vee ;) which is significant to Capricorns like me ;).
KK-II-5.jpg

And the all important money shot as Revels shows us his special pink CK waistband which apparently is an important signifier when courting in certain single sex establishments on the island!
KK-II-4.jpg

Roffl!! Good pics! Almost a pic of my car there :p no-one ever photographs my car apart from me :p

Perhaps its because i'm cool :) (YA thats it!! ;))

Si

RS Clio 172
Hmmm.. Can I be arsed to sort pics now? Mebbe..

Good pics dude!

Andy, always a pleasure ;) And TBF, my CK's rock.

"i can't be arsed to go on when i get home, i'll do it in the morning"

wh*re

Finally home :D

good pics guys, was good to meet a few of you. No doubt i'll see you again some time.

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
Loving the DOF of your prime! My car opposite Liquid Yellow's is a corker. And as for that dweamy bloke in the end ;).

Ian

Focus TDCi
Jeez that's like the CS equivalent of an A-list celeb meet! ..Not to boost already inflated egos or anything. :) Would be scared of getting infractions for not cleaning my car or something tbh. NW Isle of Wight camping trip next I think.

Great photos by everyone as well. Good job by the organiser too, good turnout!

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Jeez that's like the CS equivalent of an A-list celeb meet! ..Not to boost already inflated egos or anything. Would be scared of getting infractions for not cleaning my car or something tbh. NW Isle of Wight camping trip next I think.

Great photos by everyone as well. Good job by the organiser too, good turnout!

You should have come down Ian, we could have had a mini flickr meet as well.