ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KTEC DYNAMIQUIE BODY KIT

anyone know any websites for clio mk2 body kits. ive never really seen any. was about to get my car colour coded, but if i could get a nice looking kit like that at the same time i was be much happier?

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2

Hello, we can supply you with the above kit for £730 which consists of the front valance, rear valance and side skirts. The main kit we are doing is the kit pictured in Fast Car (Koncept kit) this month. For the same kit (front valance, rear valance and side skirts) it works out at £580, but you do need a centre exit exhaust (which we can supply) to go with the rear valance. The rear spoiler on the car in Fast Car will be available very shortly for £185 (all prices inc VAT). We are also in the middle of adapting the side skirts from the Knocept kit to fit the 172 as well as a fully programmable nitrous system.

Ktec, do you have a web site? im gona have to buy fast car to get a good look?

Being a bit new at fitting body kits, i take it i order the kit from you and get my local garage to fit it.

we have freeflow design here which are well known around my way for being pretty hot with body kits.

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2

Clio John, we do have a website www.k-teracing.com . The website will ahev most of the Clio parts online in a few weeks along with plenty of pictures.

In the meantime you can order the kit mail order and we can send it up to you.
It comes with a full fitting kit and is a very good fit.

David.