ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ktec full exhaust for the V6

Whooh. Thanks all. I look forward to some footage of Bens exhaust on Mitchs car. AS Ben asked if you could get inside and out footage that would be great.

Have fun and look forward to the results

I jsut found that this thread got resurrected. I saw Andy there but Im not sure if anybody managed any footage of my baby. I would like to note that the marshall taking all the sound readings in the paddock told me that my car was the loudest there bar none!! I was a proud daddy.

Quote: Originally posted by mitch_ on 15 July 2005

<SCRIPT language=javascript> I jsut found that this thread got resurrected. I saw Andy there but Im not sure if anybody managed any footage of my baby. I would like to note that the marshall taking all the sound readings in the paddock told me that my car was the loudest there bar none!! I was a proud daddy.
hahahahahahaha!

There seems to be a distinct lack of ANY footage from the Oulton track day. although you can see me with my hazards on, on Lees trophy vid....

It doesnt seem so, however telford_mike has sent me some footage that shows mine was louder than everything else. Ill post it up in a bit...

Ive got a bit of a problem. Mike_t has sent me some footage but the file is 35.6mb and cannot host it. I was going to use our company website but havent got the space with an ongoing project still stored on it.

JJ, Ive tried to send you the vid but its not working. Im working on some sounds clips as well. Let you know how I go.

Not working as in it bounces? Email me and I can give you an ftp site to upload it to, so long as you have broadband...