ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ktec Megane rear diffuser pics..

MKIII 138
Picture1116.jpg

http://meganesport.net/community/showthread.php?t=18914

:D

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Link doesn't work, need to be a member, i have no idea what it looked like before.

MKIII 138
Liking that, looks much better than standard.

Has anyone tested how it handles on the road yet?

dunno

looking for the last pic its possible to get the slash cut like stock 197 so you dont effect the aero with a sticky out exhaust. apparently this can reduce the effect on 197.

should be good as it goes underneath properly aswell like the clio. may actually help top speed stability although the meg doesnt really have this problem anyways.

Turbos.
Looks quality, but not sure about the exhausts getting in the way.

I know they do next to f**k all but there was a reason why the 197 had hidden exhausts.

BMW M135i
Not sure on that really, kinda has a cheap copy of the 197 look about it. Although knowing k-tec it'll be far from cheap!

Doesn't look any better than standard imo, just different.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
If I bought a Meg, I'd have that fitted on the way home from picking it up, no question. Brilliant.

Dan

I think it looks great!

When is the new model/face lift Megsport out? this year? maybe wise to wait , and see what that looks like first.

leon

MKIII 138
Nice post number Meggerman ;)

Chris

oh s**t never knew my post birthday was coming up lool :D

shows how long ive been on here :( 7k posts

btw you can get the exhaust how you like, they are possibly doing a new one aswell with options for different exhaust posistion.

MKIII 138
ooo i like that but as said above it would look better with the exhausts as on the std 197

i agree, deeper inset slash cuts FTW (god cant belive i wrote ftw, first time ever !) sad times lol.

would possiby be better aero without sticky out exhausts

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
I saw this when I was down K-TEC last week.

The bumper looks a very good quality and I do like the look of it, just not sure that i'd want to mess around with the exhaust though.

I liked the Renault Sport Clio side skirts on the Megane also.

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Now that for me is how it should have come from the factory, bloody superb, sorts the back end out and gives it purpose

106 GTi
Loads of money, but looks much better, as others have said looks factory (well how it should have been).

VRS
is it a full replacement bumper or do k-tec hack up the existing one and just fit the diffuser in place?

edit just seen on the site that its the full bumper for circa 350notes

looks good but will end up costing a fair penny if you have to get it sprayed and then sort out getting a custom back box made up as well

80MPG BEEZA
i'm so glad it isnt an ott bumper because by the description sounded like the rear bumper on the clio combat kit like i had!

and i just realised my cliosport.net username and password work on the meganesport.net website :)