ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KTEC or YOZZASPORT?

PH2 172
Iv now decided im going to order my new exhaust this week but aint sure if i should put a KTEC stealth on or a YOZZASPORT stealth or a YOZZASPORT road system(quiet) please help as i dont want to go order the wrong exhaust. Does anyone have the YOZZASPORT road system (quiet) fitted. HELP cheers

PH2 172
I dont want an exhaust which is loud when on motorways or boomy at all whats better road system quiet or race version

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I dont want an exhaust which is loud when on motorways or boomy at all whats better road system quiet or race version

100% don't get one, seems to boom loads between 3k-4k, which is annoying as that my normal driving revs, sounds mint when canning though.

PH2 172
Why is it so hard to decide what exhaust to get i wouldnt mind the (quiet) road system but some say its loud i dont want it to be boomy and loud on motorways just to have that nice note HELP HELP HELP

Ph1
Enquired about buying a Yozza exhaust yesterday but they seem to get a little suspicious of folk asking simple questions regards to spec......

PH2 172
I spoke to yozzasport earlier and they was really helpful asked what kind of sound i wanted from the exhaust and how loud i wanted it and they said best bet is to go for the road system (quiet) cuz its not too loud and looks smart.

Ph1
Lucky you.

Someone called Andrew from Yozzasport had clearly been comparing or discussing my emails between him and Yozza's exhaust supplier, JP Racing as for some reason JP Racing knew id got a quote from Yozza!

What ever happend to customer confidentiality??

Anyone would think there was some kind of Mafia set up going on!! :dead:

Lionel Richie
well thats probably because JP are not allowed to sell yozzasport stuff

DSC_0249.jpg

DSC_0248.jpg

DSC_0240.jpg

hand made silencers and beautiful TIG welding,

the end

Ph1
My disappointment is JP Racing didnt need to know i got a quote from Yozza.

Think they might have got me mixed up as Andrew called me 'Ali' :S

A4 oil burner !!!
Re: KTEC or YOZZASPORT?
well thats probably because JP are not allowed to sell yozzasport stuff

DSC_0249.jpg

DSC_0248.jpg

Should have put these images on the stealth page of the website looks far neater !

Lucky you.

Someone called Andrew from Yozzasport had clearly been comparing or discussing my emails between him and Yozza's exhaust supplier, JP Racing as for some reason JP Racing knew id got a quote from Yozza!

What ever happend to customer confidentiality??

Anyone would think there was some kind of Mafia set up going on!! :dead:

Enquired about buying a Yozza exhaust yesterday but they seem to get a little suspicious of folk asking simple questions regards to spec......

Not at all - we provide all the information that our customers need - You would have spoken to me, and I don't recall not spending a lot of time with someone enquiring about our systems and not getting all the answers that they needed?

What else would you like to know about our stealth that you don't already know - as we are happy to answer.

Any enquiries for any clio/our products come to us - as we have developed and tested all the systems that they manufacture for us.

No mafia setup - just a commercial relationship which has produced some of the best systems that you can buy.

Regards,

/ah

Ph1
Like i said, what annoyed me was the abrupt email from JP racing and the fact they knew i had got a quote from you.

I know you have a bond with them, im not knocking that but i dont think they needed to know i got a quote from you as quotes / pricing side of things is between us and is private especially after only 2 emails on simply a inquiring basis.

Quality of the exhausts has never been questioned hence why i came to you guys in the first place. Just need to find the right system that meets my needs as per the emailed questions.