ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KTec Silver Grille

Elise/VX220/R26

I think its the most awful thing ever manufactured for the clio. Looks like something out of a folia-tec catalogue! Why spoil a nice motor by strapping that thing on?!?! eeeeeww

Stanced Honda S2000

that is well and truly sh1t. Why dont k-tec release a grill like squirts (the guy with the 172 silver) basically its the 172 grill but in metallic silver or reduce the price of the replacement grill on their kit ( the light blue one on k-tecs page) i mean , come on 150quid for a replacement grill, are they having a laff ?

Mk5 R32 (ex.182 (Cupped))

I dont think it looks nice either... Also, be careful about buying something from k-tec and not liking it. They charge some stupidly high restocking fee, even if u go and collect it from them, and return it to them. Had a right old go at them when i wanted to return some sideskirts, they wanted to charge like £50 for moving it 4 foot into their place . Managed to return them for nothing in the end tho...

I bought one but sold it as i needed the money. I saw it on someones car at the bluewater meet and it looked great (black car). Wish i kept it. Would look great on a black 172 as it goes with teh badging and shiny wheels.

-Rob

Suzuki SV1000S

Take off your original and spray it silver, That is the best way, Those grilles are really flimbsey, and you can see where they attach from the front.

I like the k-tec grills, but I do like the standard black grill on a silver car as it gives a nice contrast just like the other bits of black trim..:)

Any ideas on how t remove the standard grille!? you dont have t cut it out do you?

I reckon it looks well tidy sprayed silver on a black car.

Chris.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

The ktec grilles rule. I rekon they look amazing, add some real style to the car. Makes u stand out among the rest. Not cheap IMO but well worth it. Was my first mod.

~*David*~