ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ktec sportcat

Sorry probably a dum question ( I am A geordie though )

They claim approx 7 hp increase for this item, will this then go with the cat back system, and give more than 7?

Decat or not to decat, still aint decided which way to go!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

this coupled with a cat back ktec system should give you more than 7bhp

in theory

Grrrrrr its a git to change - Fredll tell ya that, but if ya got a garage wholl do it or a mate or two to help then not too bad - go for it, itll do good - but decat is lurrrrrvly ;) (pop pop spit spit)

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Its still to be proven whether its +7bhp on an otherwise standard car (which would be amazing) or whether its an "+7bhp with other mods" type of gain...

Cant see you gaining 7bhp from what is still essentially a cat, then gaining even more from further breathing mods?!

Lionel Richie

LOL!!! yeah changing the CAT of a 172 = b**ch of a job (especially when some strange northerner made me do it at 12 Oclock AT NIGHT!!!!)

Amazing sound though!!!!!

(did you ever buy me thhat pint and pack of fags?????)

i got you the pint at the orange tree still gotta get you the fags and more beer might get you something from new york lol

Quote: Originally posted by Rich-D on 11 November 2003

Its still to be proven whether its +7bhp on an otherwise standard car (which would be amazing) or whether its an "+7bhp with other mods" type of gain...

Cant see you gaining 7bhp from what is still essentially a cat, then gaining even more from further breathing mods?!
Ill be at the RR day on the 22nd and my only mod is a decat pipe, so at least well be able to find out what a simple straight thru pipe will do. Id be suprised if its more than 7bhp on std. to be honest!