ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ktec stealth zorst

black golf v6 4 motion

i have one of these back box only, if i wanted to go standard again can i get just the back box?

this might be a stupid question but ive never bought a standard exhaust before

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2

Do you mean you only have the stealth rear silencer on you car with the standard centre section?

David.

You might be able to get a non renault one from kwik fit or somewhere but it might not have the correct flanges on it.

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2

You should be able to add the standard back box if ou use the clamp that Renault uses when it chenges only part of the system.

David.

Ive still got my old back box from my cup, which was only 2 month old when i took it off. The guy at revolution said its possible to put it back on but it will probably need a clamp as he had to cut it off from the main system.

black golf v6 4 motion

just a thought at the minute but i dont like the attention the car gets from chavs as i drive past on me way home thats all

err last time i looked no one in the aftermarket (walker, timax or bosal) made exhausts for the 172 so if you wanted a replacement would have to be either a genuine renault one or a performance one.

If youve still got the renault middle section on then yes you should be able to get a renault back box (if they still do the back box seperate) which just mates to the middle with a sleave

black golf v6 4 motion

cheers neil not a prob may sell the k-tec one if anyones interested and take the standard b/box from the buyer?