ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ktec stealth

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Does Anybody have problems with there's?
As it come to speed bumps mine catches all the time it's not sitting up in the car.
Any advice would be good cheers

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
agavy8ag.jpg

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Kinda wishing I never fitted it now.
I have fucked my old one up :/ grim

Cheers guys

My car is low but it never caught on anything. There is a bump to get to work now it hits it.
me2u7yge.jpg

Anything I can do?

Ph1
yeah mine sits low as hell too, and rattles like mad on the rear beam, even with a brand new rear hanger, it still bangs like mad on the beam!

Centre section to back box needs adjusting if its hitting off the beam.

As for hitting speed bumps, if your car is lowered what do you expect? lol Mines decked only 40mm and it catches the odd one here and there. Its to be expected

Centre section to back box needs adjusting if its hitting off the beam.

As for hitting speed bumps, if your car is lowered what do you expect? lol Mines decked only 40mm and it catches the odd one here and there. Its to be expected

What do you mean by adjusting there?

And yeah it's lowered 45mm on Sportlines...

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
mine has dropped but I know I need to adust mine
best advice is get the back box up as much as possible and adjust the rear clamp to suit

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Get a jubilee clip round the centre mount to pull it up a little, and shove it as far forwards towards the cat as you can on the split section