ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KTec SUPER STEALTH MILD STEEL EXHAUST SYSTEM

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I have one, VERY quiet indeed, I never had a standard system but this must be very simular. I got rid of my loud system as it was doing my head in on A roads, this is much more bareable.

Price is obviously good, the midbox is huge though and compared with my other system and hits on everything. The fitment is again ok but my previous system was much better, from the midbox back the pipe sits quite far below the heatshield, also the backbox is huge and sits at abit of a strange angle nearer the middle of the bumper than my last, but bearable. Also the U bend over the rear beam isnt that huge so mine bangs now and then. It took 6 weeks to reach me, even though every week when I rung up I was told "next week", and finally I was told it was always going to take that long...great company.

All in all, its an ok replacement for standard that doesnt fit great and took (for me) forever to arrive, from a company that constantly gave me incorrect dates for delivery. But for just over £200 posted with Cliosport discount its good for the price, would defo get one over a standard Renault system. It does still have a very subtle groan which is nice but obviously ive lost probably all of 2bhp from it over my stainless system, BUT ive lost a shed load of annoying boom on motorways.

Ill get some under car pics when its not pissing it down!

Last edited:
  Bus w**ker
Greeny have you still got your cat in place? If so any chance you could do a couple of videos of the car at idle and in car with the windows up at normal driving speeds (30/40) please?

Also how is it at motorway speed? Is it boomy or still quite quiet?

Cheers

Sy

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Greeny have you still got your cat in place? If so any chance you could do a couple of videos of the car at idle and in car with the windows up at normal driving speeds (30/40) please?

Also how is it at motorway speed? Is it boomy or still quite quiet?

Cheers

Sy

I put the cat back in, and its SO quiet mate you wont hear hardly anything at motorway speeds, treat it as a standard system.

Ill try and do some vids :)

yap

51 Clio 172
I have one, VERY quiet indeed, I never had a standard system but this must be very simular. I got rid of my loud system as it was doing my head in on A roads, this is much more bareable.

Price is obviously good, the midbox is huge though and compared with my other system and hits on everything. The fitment is again ok but my previous system was much better, from the midbox back the pipe sits quite far below the heatshield, also the backbox is huge and sits at abit of a strange angle nearer the middle of the bumper than my last, but bearable. Also the U bend over the rear beam isnt that huge so mine bangs now and then. It took 6 weeks to reach me, even though every week when I rung up I was told "next week", and finally I was told it was always going to take that long...great company.

All in all, its an ok replacement for standard that doesnt fit great and took (for me) forever to arrive, from a company that constantly gave me incorrect dates for delivery. But for just over £200 posted with Cliosport discount its good for the price, would defo get one over a standard Renault system. It does still have a very subtle groan which is nice but obviously ive lost probably all of 2bhp from it over my stainless system, BUT ive lost a shed load of annoying boom on motorways.

Ill get some under car pics when its not pissing it down!

Tks for this, looking to order one tommorow, they said they sholud have them in this Fiday, I hope so, driviing my car without a backbox is killing my ears.:D

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Tks for this, looking to order one tommorow, they said they sholud have them in this Fiday, I hope so, driviing my car without a backbox is killing my ears.:D

Should be with you in 6 weeks then :)