ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KTR Carbon Fibre Bonnet

i expect it uses a std fram underneath the carbon, and seeing as the fram makes up most of the weight of the std bonnet i expect the weight saving is minimal

you need one with either no frame but a few supports, or a carbon frame, alternatively you can get frameless fibreglass bonnets which offer quite a considerable weight saving and can be sprayed the same colour as the car so you dont get the piss ripped out of you for having a carbon bonnet on a diesel ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Like the second pic....Im Kinda getting to like them...hummm tempting, even tho i just dissed the cost!

Just found that i have got a HUGE stone chip and dent from this moring on the motorway.

Do you think a carbon bonnet would look stupid un-painted on a Silver 172?

Might be almost the same price to get my battered bonnet filled and painted than it would to get a carbon one.

humm.......... I have always said if anything brakes on my car to replace it with an uprated one.

Pics anyone?

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

That looks nice, if anyone has any pics of the vented version please post em up..

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2

The Clio 2 Mk1 carbon bonnets will be in stock in 5 weeks.

We have had the first prototyps of our carbon rear spoiler, carbon cup front lip and new carbon strut brace for the Clio 2 and all the parts look very good. We should also have some pics of our new vented bonnet on our website next week along with some reveised prices. The car will also be up at Donny if anyone wants to see what it looks like.

David.

I saw the vented CF bonnet at k-tec the day before last too and it looked quality :D got a pic on my phone but i aint got the data cable or software to get it onto my pc :(

RS Megane DCi 175

What do you reckon it would look like on a dark silver Dynamique?
Would it even be worth doing? Its just I could get one done for nothing...but theyd have to use my existing bonnet as a mold.

What ya reckon?