ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KTR Coilover kit

RB One Eight Two
Has anybody on here got this kit? If so what is it like? Im looking at getting some coilovers and wondered what these were like.

Many thanks in advance :D

172 cup
Ive jus fitted a set of these onto my 172 cup. Personally i think they are miles better than the original set up and corner soo well. A little crashy maybe on really bumpy roads but amazing for the twistys! Would also advise getting the solid top mounts as make it feel a bit more grounded, great value and fun!

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
We have the coilovers in stock now, however the 60mm 182 cup fitment coilovers are with the engineers at the moment but should all being well be sorted by the end of the week.

Regards

Bex

SG9 Forester STi
^ couldn't agree more! They're miles better than my old coilovers and I would definitely recommend them! There's the added bonus of being camber adjustable too and when set up properly they look awesome.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I find mine a tad too soft, would stiffer springs adjust this?

Sure I heard they were bringing out different springs for this purpose, can ktec confirm?

Apart from that seem ok for the money, afterall you only get what you pay for

Last edited:
  "Navy" N17 TWO
Seen the thread that video was in before I got my coilovers, but never got to see the video - yet lol :p

2002 Cup172
Ive Had this kit since they brought it out (Infact I think I had the first set Fitted and running, but it was a while back), And ive not had 1 single problem. They can seem a tad soft at times during everyday poodle about, but feel really planted when you bomb it around. And chuck it about like a loon. :)

Buy them You wont Regret it!

RB One Eight Two
Ordered yesterday, arrived about 10 minutes ago. Superb service yet again from K-Tec. Many thanks guys