ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KTR GT-RS Carbon Bucket Seats

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Says they weight 6.9kg on there?

Look really nice though! Are they the ones they had in their white 172?

DMS

A thirsty 172
They weigh 6.9kg each.
I'm going to see if I can have a sit in one when I go down on Monday to test for "arse compatibility".

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Anyone looking for seats should get to demon tweeks before trying. They've got dozens that you can sit in and try before buying.

For the record, I think fixed buckets are f**king ridiculous in a road car. Ott. Massively.

PICT0332.gif

working now these are what k-tec put in my one the side mounts have the k-tec stickers on but not sure on sub frame think its omp though

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
Anyone looking for seats should get to demon tweeks before trying. They've got dozens that you can sit in and try before buying.

For the record, I think fixed buckets are f**king ridiculous in a road car. Ott. Massively.

That's a bit harsh.

Had a look at the momo site, could be the solution to my problems. Been looking for someone that makes fixed buckets in a similar design/fabric to some recliners, momo do. So, I'm going to order a fixed bucket in the same fabric, keep the recliner for the passenger (ie Shelley), and I'll have the fixed bucket.
Tim, thinking I'll get a wrap done in black for the bonnet, so people can't write on my bonnet!!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Warren, I respect you man but I wouldn't say it's "f**king rediculous". Although I do agree it's out of the ordinary lol.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Warren, I respect you man but I wouldn't say it's "f**king rediculous". Although I do agree it's out of the ordinary lol.
No, I honestly believe that. Un-necessary, pain in the arse getting in and out of, ball crushing on a long journey. If a Ferrari/Lambo/Aston Martin don't need them, why would a clio? It's like those f**king tow eyes, that every plank that's never been (possibly seen?) seems desperate to chuck on their clio.

They look decent quality, especially for the price.

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
They weigh 6.9kg each.
I'm going to see if I can have a sit in one when I go down on Monday to test for "arse compatibility".

We have some in the showroom for those to try who do want them, if on the other hand you dont want buckets you dont need to try them or buy them

Thats like saying coilovers on a road car are f*cking rediculous, you dont need them, they done really benefit a road car. 95% of awesome production cars dont have them.

K-tec, what side mounts do these use?

SQ5
No, I honestly believe that. Un-necessary, pain in the arse getting in and out of, ball crushing on a long journey. If a Ferrari/Lambo/Aston Martin don't need them, why would a clio? It's like those f**king tow eyes, that every plank that's never been (possibly seen?) seems desperate to chuck on their clio.

They look decent quality, especially for the price.

The support from a bucket seat is far superior to a standard. Chucking the car into corners and ending up licking the window or in the passenger seat is not cool.

The tow eyes, there are two reasons.

1. Trackdays need them, easier to just leave a floppy one in (although the majority that have them on here daren't go near a track)

2. French car, always will end up on a tow truck :rasp:

The seats on the other hand I thought looked a little plain, although seeing the in situ pic above they do look a bit better, could do with some in car full pics on the site IMO

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
they look similar to sparco pro 2000 fia's imo like in williams clio