ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KTR Super Stealth Mild Steel, anyone have one/reviews?

PH2 172
Turns out im going to be needing a new exhaust by the looks of things, and i like the OEM-ness of this exhaust.

Just wondered if anyone has one/had one and can give me any info?

Main reservation is that with it being Mild Steel it will degrade again pretty quickly, any idea's on the life expectency of these? Dont want to be in the same situation again in 2 years time!

330i. E30 Touring.
My Ph1 I'm breaking has one of these. It's five months old, and is still looking pretty good.

Looking for £150.

17RS2'd Cup
ive got one m8. bit of a knack to gettin it to sit properly but apart ftom that no complaints at all. had my old one off ant the ss on in under 2 hrs.
sounds a damn site better than the stock one aswell.
i got mine second hand, basically brand new, but tbh u might aswell just stump up the extra cash and get the stainless, it'll last longer than the car will

1.8 16v, Iceberg ph1 172
Ive got the mild steel stealth, deeper throatier tone. As Quinnie says there is a bit of a knack to fitting it to hang right, just put it together loosish and hold it up on some softwood blocks 1-1.5" higher than you want it, tighten it up. My backbox strap was a bit sloppy so i used a 1" strip of rubber pondliner from work to pad it out. Definately concider the s.s tho

ph1 track weapon
had one on my cup.

as with all the ktec exhausts its a bit boomy when accelerating on the motorway, but nothing OTT. My tailpipe turned orange within 3 months too!

1.8 16v, Iceberg ph1 172
Yes I dont know why they arent galvanised, cant cost that much to do. Mine has gone a bit manky too but its fairly tucked out of view, to Ktec have a guarantee on this?