ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ktr super stealth mild steel

My mid box hits on everything and my backbox sags under my bumper, fitting isnt great at all. However it is a decent price and looks well made, I only got it coz my stainless custom stealth was so loud but this is really quiet on motorways at 70/80mph where as my old system would make so much noise, which was the main reason I needed it! I would say its noiser than standard for sure but not by alot.
 
Hi,

Just had one fitted, fitting is spot on, sound is very subtle. Exactlty what I was after-(I am nearly 40!):eek:
 
Hi,

Just had one fitted, fitting is spot on, sound is very subtle. Exactlty what I was after-(I am nearly 40!):eek:

Did they redesign it since I ordered mine? :(

Mine gets double as loud when its hot or after a hard run, very quiet when cold or just generally not going for it!
 
guessing this maybe too late but i`ve just fitted mine tonight and it was a dream to work with. i can see it less than the standard fitment and the noise is a very dull pur

well impressed
 
Why the hell does mine fit so badly then! Garage defo said they couldnt get it on any better, mid box is all over the place.

The noise gets much louder after a hard blast mate
 
Greeny; did yours come with the seperate hangers that you attatch yourself?

if so i spent 15-20 mins adjusting and manouvering to get the best fit, will put pics up later
 
Greeny; did yours come with the seperate hangers that you attatch yourself?

if so i spent 15-20 mins adjusting and manouvering to get the best fit, will put pics up later

Probably, I didnt fit it, I let the guy that normally sorts my exhaust do it while he was removing my de-cat, he said he couldnt get it any higher, after having a look underneath with him I agreed. It could be slightly flatter as it where but that wouldnt pull it up any higher, ill try and get some pics. I think I need to replace my mid box mount which might help slightly, I have a brand new rear mount on with the socket trick to make it sit higher as well.
 
We always find there are some garages that just cannot fit an aftermarket exhaust and they are very quick to blame the exhaust for their own failing to fit the exhaust right.

The system has not be redesigned, they are all the same and should all fit very well. Greeny if you are ever down this way I will gladly have the guys in the workshop fit your system correctly for you at no cost to yourself just to show you how it will fit once done correctly ;)

David.
 
We always find there are some garages that just cannot fit an aftermarket exhaust and they are very quick to blame the exhaust for their own failing to fit the exhaust right.

The system has not be redesigned, they are all the same and should all fit very well. Greeny if you are ever down this way I will gladly have the guys in the workshop fit your system correctly for you at no cost to yourself just to show you how it will fit once done correctly ;)

David.

God damn, ill have to take it somewhere else to see if they can sort it out :(

Cheers David.

Dan
 
nice work David, great exhaust for the bucks

Greeny, i found the mid mount made the biggest difference. i rotated it so instead of the hanger being adjacent to the exhaust it was sitting underneath it, this way its more secure and pushes the centre section and cat higher. mine is just a few mm,s of the heat sheild.
 
Back
Top