ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kully,Dave,Rebecca

Focus RS
Nice to finally meet Dave and Rebecca, hopefully will see u soon at future meets. I'm sure there was something else oh yeah hello Kully nice to see u also, can't believe how dirty my car was sorry.

R35 GTR
yep, nice meeting you too mate. :D We saw your car parked up just round the corner later on too. spotted twice in one day!:eek:

R

Rebecca

Hello I have never been spotted before as I don't have a car. Woo hoo this is exciting lol. Should put a cliosport sticker on my back so people can tell it is me. :eek:. Really nice to meet you and hope to see you again at a meet in future :D:D:D

Dave3141 said:
yep, nice meeting you too mate. :D We saw your car parked up just round the corner later on too. spotted twice in one day!:eek:

yep .................... 2 spots in one day ........defo organised ??? hehe
gunna have to stop meeting like that , ppl will defo start talking :evil:

R

Rebecca

kullycliosport said:
yep .................... 2 spots in one day ........defo organised ??? hehe
gunna have to stop meeting like that , ppl will defo start talking :evil:

May as well have been a meet there were so many of us there lol 4 some organised meets don't have that many people lol. Especially if it is raining :quiet:

Rebecca said:
May as well have been a meet there were so many of us there lol 4 some organised meets don't have that many people lol. Especially if it is raining :quiet:

lol:eek:

R

Rebecca

kullycliosport said:
hehe...................meaning me and jay stuck on our own at a meet .

lol we would have come honestly we would have but we didn't think anyone was going we were really disapointed when we found out you two were there and we had left you all alone :dapprove:.

R

Rebecca

jayhunt said:
yes i was well impressed with that meet,good old kully and me lol:rasp:

honestly we thought there would be noone there wish we had gone obviously as would have met you two earlier had a right laugh once we had met. I have a new brother now :D.

Rebecca said:
honestly we thought there would be noone there wish we had gone obviously as would have met you two earlier had a right laugh once we had met. I have a new brother now :D.

:eek: ......................

jay ..........................less of the old bit geezer , only a couple of yrs init .... init :eek: