ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kumho tyres

Does anyone have any and can anyone tell me if they are any good???

only reason i ask is cos euro car parts have some 195/45 r15 fors just over 30 quid a tyre, which is about the cheapest i have seen for 45s. If anyone knows of somewhere where i can get 45s cheaper, will you let me know??? i need to sort this scrubbing out!

Shorty_mk1

I had some Kumho ecsta 711 (i think they were) and they were quite the worst tyre i have ever driven on, they just understeered like crazy.

Wouldnt get em

Ta

J

Ill second Jamie - I had some on some 2nd hand alloys that a bought for an old Clio that I had. They were an absolutely rock solid compound and utterly miserable in the wet and not much better in the dry. Worse thing was that I couldnt wear the feckers out. Dont bother with them!

Hey Shorty,

Have you tried Motorway Tyres in Skipton? (Across from the cinema)

My other half had some cheap tyres for her clio from there. They were a budget brand made by one of the big manufacturers (Might of been Michelin that made them?) Good tyres though...

Cheers Potster