ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kumho V70 on 172 Cup 16" turini

Clio 172 Cup
Anyone know for sure that a 205/45/16 V70A KUMHO tyre will fit the standard 172 cup 16" Turinis (where the oem Contisports are 195x16x45)?

Thanks
Dan

M2 Competition
Cool, that'll be fine mate. Only need to worry if you plan on dropping the car on coilovers, as tyres will rub, but as it is you'll be fine.

Renaultsport Clio 182
ditch the Khumo's and get soem Michelin PE2's on there mate - they're awesome. I replaced all 4 with fresh rubber on Tuesday and it feels like a different car, especially in the wet (i actually have grip going round a corner now!)

not cheap at £100 a corner but worth it i reckon

182 Cup
I had these on my old Trophy Turinis - they fit, but do not offer any rim protection. The rims remain very exposed as they were notably thinner than the exalto 205's. Fine if you're running them as track only or if you're careful. I ran mine on the road for a while - loads of fun - loads of grip (in the dry).

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
Anyone know for sure that a 205/45/16 V70A KUMHO tyre will fit the standard 172 cup 16" Turinis (where the oem Contisports are 195x16x45)?

Thanks
Dan

Yes had them on my old cup were brilliant.! Road and track no problems although they wont last very long...

They are the only raod legal trackday tyre you can buy in the 205/45 16 size.

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
ditch the Khumo's and get soem Michelin PE2's on there mate - they're awesome. I replaced all 4 with fresh rubber on Tuesday and it feels like a different car, especially in the wet (i actually have grip going round a corner now!)

not cheap at £100 a corner but worth it i reckon

For road yes but the Kuhmos are 3 seconds a lap plus quicker than PS3s round donnington.