ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

kw coilover camber settings

Evo IX -06
what u recommend?
half way for a start?

camber.jpg

opinions from owners and knowers thx :)

Evo IX -06
how much is 172 standard camber? ..and that is what left side of hole gives (pic). how about right side then?

fiesta 1.25
BUMP! im fiiting copilovers next week and need to know how to set it up myself and also what is meant by camber settings?And any help on how to do the rear.

Do we have too add the camber bolt?? I have them before. But my garage friend said we don't need it. I am having the Eibach Pro. Not too low.

Will the camber bolt slip afterward??

fiesta 1.25
negative what?what do i do? unbolt the shocker bolt the new one in and adjust each side same amoutn of turns until i get it the height i want????then what?

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
^^

what coilover have you got? if there FK then there will be no need to camber adjustment. (they dont have it) so you will just be need to adjust the hight and damper rate on the shock (again if applicable)

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
LOL.. saw them the other day.

when your fitting them (as long as its on a sunday) then pm before hand. and ill come and give you hand if your stuck