ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kwik Fit - Michelin Deal?

Kwik Fit have currently got an offer on their Michelin tyres - 15% off two, or 25% off all four. I know they're not exactly cheap but i'm thinking of going for four as this will work out at £362 fitted.

I wouldn't normally go near Kwik Fit but their open Sundays and i've just found a nail in one of my rears and my two fronts only have a thousand or two miles left in them.

Does this seem like a good deal? I see mytyres have them for £75 but i really need them tomorrow so anything online is not really possible.

Cheers.

Clio 190bhp Hybrid
Everywhere Ipriced aroung for 195/45/16 were pricey. Was gonna get Eagle F1s which were £50 earlier in week at Mytyres and now £55. Think PE2's are a tenner dearer.

Costco fit for £69 and some forums get disocunt with costco. There is a voucer doing the rounds for 20 per cent off 4 tyres but that is only sent with membership renewals from their head office apparently anddrawback is you have to be a member or know someone who is.

If you ring round some places you may get them to beat the Kwik Fit price. But availability is another thing.

I'm gonna try the PE2's as always used Eagle F1's before.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
They usually go for £100 each fitted 205/45/16.

Mytyres don't include fitting either, to take off a set & refit is usually £40.

Yeh sorry I forgot to say that the tyres are the 205/45/15 version, not the 195's.

Seems like its not a bad deal really especially with them being open Sunday...I just wish it was somewhere else and not Kwik-Fit :)