ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

L.E.D Interior lighting.

FF 182
What bulbs do you guys put in to replace standard?

Also for the weekend i am hoping to fit some footwell and extra lighting in the boot with led's. anyone tried yet?

we fitted some awesome leds in a phantom at work for some more reading lights and i may use these as footwell lighting!

Mito Sportiva 135
Get some photos up if you do - its a decent mod, the standard one is not bright enough at all and a horrible yellow, its all about white light!

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Not leds , but i got some philips bluevison sidelight bulbs free with my silvervisions , i have these in my interior and map light . Slightly brighter and whiter than the originals .

FF 182
i managed to get 2 led's in the boot and i have left the old bulb disconnected. Sorry only phone pic so struggled to get the light but if you look in the right speaker grill area thats the kind of light. They are superb.

02122007151.jpg

FF 182
I am yet to wire up my footwell lights. Not 100% sure how the centre light is powered. I need it so they come on when the door is open and when you unlock the car.

1.2 Clio
I mastered the interior light!!! I tried various transistors, and eventually used a relay! Just a simple 12v one off eBay was only a few £.
I copied the com wire, from theinterior light, like 0.2v and run it back down the left pillar, to the relay, pumped it to ground and ran the other side with my 12v with my cathodes to ground... Easy peasy... took bout an hour to get perfect, ie nothing to be seen but red light!

Bout a days work! over 120 Leds! And £30 later!!! lol

Ill do it for you for a fee if you so wish? constantly on, and door activated!! Master switch near accelerator incase you have them on while driving and you need to turn them off quick ;)