ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

l33th3tr33's Ultra red 197

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
What system is it? Mine is just an eBay special, fits quite well apart from the tips which are a bit too big and knock on the diffuser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think it's just a parts bin special to be honest, it's got two flexis lol!

When you go balls out the tips will melt the diffuser a bit

I think it's just a parts bin special to be honest, it's got two flexis lol!

When you go balls out the tips will melt the diffuser a bit
Ah I see! Well mine has already partly melted the diffuser but luckily not too much! I might look into smaller tips to try and avoid making it worse.

Love that. It sits really nicely. I wouldnt bother with the cup spoiler. Gotta love UR

Thanks bud, don't worry, cup spoiler isn't happening! It's my first red car and I love it, can't wait to get it machine polished and shiny!

Iain C

ClioSport Club Member
Ah I see! Well mine has already partly melted the diffuser but luckily not too much! I might look into smaller tips to try and avoid making it worse.

Thanks bud, don't worry, cup spoiler isn't happening! It's my first red car and I love it, can't wait to get it machine polished and shiny!

I had a UR r26 and it looked amazing after a proper polish

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Looks great! Good choice on the spoiler too, the Cup spoiler is f*cking horrific.
It must be a really early one being a 56 plate!

Right, long time no see. I've been mega busy with work, moving house again and a new job so not had any time free....

I'm going to be selling up as I'm in need of a family car and the clio isn't any fun trying to get a baby in the back, and not even possible without any rear seats!
I'll be sad to see it go as it's not even seen the track, but needs must. I'll still be around so I can see all your progress and eye up which one I want to buy when I'm able to get another [emoji6]

If anyone is interested in buying, fire me a pm.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk