ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

La Vie en Bleu - Sunday 25th May (Trophy Meet)

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
To all Trophy owners on the forum:
- Fiona - 023 Trophy 182Trophy Adam. AlexBurns1 aucky Badgerman85 bearne1 Bendunn BigDaveAMG BlackGold Brooky182 Chi ChrisL85 clio182 Craig85 Cribert DTM DTM Cars Ltd elvis100 FEDesignLtd Filippo geordie griffo86 jesus JohnnyE JonnyClio JT182 julzh Keith185 Kelv kylenicks leeroybrown MarcR Mikeyjp nathanH Nik Nine468 not normal dan Oggy172 PaulyA610 phillyt1988 power ranger R-Sport Cars LTD richjwilliams Saamm93 SeanTrophy SharkyUK Shwebb smallhalls Stephen766 steve f T.Trophy The Boosh! Trophy259 trophy427 Turbo tic Wick

I've started a new thread as the old one wasn't tidy enough for my liking. There's also a similar thread over on the Clio Trophy forum.

Prescott Hill Climb are hosting their annual homage to French cars - La Vie en Bleu - on the weekend of Saturday 24th & Sunday 25th May 2014 and I thought the Sunday would be a perfect opportunity for a Trophy gathering.

The venue:
Prescott Hill
Gotherington
Cheltenham
Gloucestershire
GL52 9RD

As well as an opportunity to watch plenty of varied and competitive hill-climb action, also confirmed for the weekend are at least three Bugatti Veyrons, Ayrton Senna's Lotus Renault F1 car, plus a host of other cars & entertainment. More information can be found on the Prescott Hill Climb - La Vie en Bleu website.

Prescott are happy to provide us a with a designated club parking area for Trophys, and the opportunity to take part in a cavalcade up the hill (not timed).

I'll be arranging single day (Sunday) tickets in advance, which will work out at around £10 per person, or you can pay £18 on the day.

If you'd like to display your Trophy on the day then add your name to the list below:

1. Tim.
2. PRanger
3. SharkyUK
4. Tommo.
5. Bendunn
6. FEDesignLtd
7. Saamm93
8. Mark

I've not been before but Prescott is supposed to be a great day out, and La Vie en Bleu a superb festival. It would be good to see as many of you there as possible.

Cheers,

Tim

Trophy #491
Do we have to do anything different to get into the designated or will they just direct us there?

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Sorry but it's a fair distance to travel for me so I'm going to opt out of this one

Elise, Trophy #31
Hi Tim,

Still provisionally planned in for this. Will confirm nearer the time.
Will need to get the car seriously cleaned up, as it's in a right state!

Cheers,
Mark

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
- Fiona - , 023 Trophy , 182Trophy , Adam. , AlexBurns1 , Andyrg, aucky , Badgerman85 , bearne1 , Beef-Mc, Bendunn , BigDaveAMG , BlackGold , Brooky182 , Chi , ChrisL85 , clio182 , Clio-addidas, Craig85 , Cribert , DTM , DTM Cars Ltd , elvis100 , FEDesignLtd , Filippo , geordie , griffo86 , jesus , JohnnyE , JonnyClio , JT182 , julzh , Keith185 , Kelv , kylenicks , leeroybrown , Mikeyjp , nathanH , Nik , Nine468 , not normal dan , Oggy172 , PaulyA610 , phillyt1988 , power ranger , PS Trophy, R-Sport Cars LTD , richjwilliams , Saamm93 , SeanTrophy , SharkyUK , Shwebb , sikora, smallhalls , Stephen766 , steve f , T.Trophy , The Boosh! , The Fonze, Trophy259 , trophy427 , Turbo tic

Dear all, once again apologies for the blanket mention but this event is now only a few weeks away.

I'll be finalising details with Prescott for an official Trophy owners area in the next few days, it would be nice to see as many of you there as possible. They requested final numbers by the middle of next week (Wed 7th May) at the latest so if you could update the thread by then that would be helpful.

I'm happy to arrange the purchase of advance tickets for the Sunday, if people are comfortable sending me £10 per person via PayPal? Otherwise you're welcome to purchase your own tickets direct from the Prescott Hill Climb - La Vie en Bleu website at a price of £15, or you can buy on the day for £18.

I'll happily sort out tickets for anyone no matter what car you drive, but the club stand will be for Trophy owners only.

Whatever you drive, if you can keep the list updated it would help me coordinate with Prescott.

1. Tim. (Trophy) - Tim to arrange ticket
2. PRanger
3. SharkyUK
4. Tommo.
5. Bendunn
6. FEDesignLtd
7. Saamm93
8. Mark +1 (Trophy) - Tim to arrange tickets

Many thanks

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks Tim - I'm more than happy to send you some money for a ticket :) I'll speak to you soon to sort it out. I'll hopefully have the Trophy back by then as well ;)

2. PRanger
3. SharkyUK (Trophy) - Tim to arrange ticket
4. Tommo.
5. Bendunn
6. FEDesignLtd
7. Saamm93

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
2. PRanger
4. Tommo.
5. Bendunn
6. FEDesignLtd
7. Saamm93
9. Lawro

Elise, Trophy #31
2. PRanger
4. Tommo.
5. Bendunn
6. FEDesignLtd (Trophy) - Tim Please arrange me a ticket (paypal sent)
7. Saamm93
9. Lawro

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
2. PRanger
4. Tommo.
5. Bendunn
6. FEDesignLtd (Trophy) - PAID
7. Saamm93
8. Mark +1 (Trophy) - Arranging own tickets
9. Lawro
10. Miller (Trophy) - PAID
11. MRC1991 +1 (Trophy) - PAID

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
2. PRanger (Trophy)
4. Tommo. (Trophy)
5. Bendunn (Trophy)
6. FEDesignLtd (Trophy) - PAID
7. Saamm93 (Trophy)
8. Mark +1 (Trophy) - Arranging own tickets
9. Lawro
10. Miller (Trophy) - PAID
11. MRC1991 +1 (Trophy) - PAID
12. Mikeyjp (Trophy) - PAID

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
1. Tim. (Trophy)
2. PRanger (Trophy)
3. SharkyUK +1 - PAID
4. Bendunn (Trophy)
5. FEDesignLtd (Trophy) - PAID
6. Saamm93 (Trophy)
7. Mark +1 (Trophy) - Arranging own tickets
8. Lawro
9. Miller (Trophy) - PAID
10. MRC1991 +1 (Trophy) - PAID
11. Mikeyjp (Trophy) - PAID

Last orders for any more people wanting tickets Lawro PRanger Saamm93 richjwilliams Bendunn