ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lack of interest in my BG182

E92 M3, BG 182
Hi,

I posted a for sale ad on here for my BG 182 a couple of weeks ago (not advertised elsewhere yet) but I've had no interest :unsure: Is it a bad time to sell? Have I priced it wrong? Would appreciate any thoughts.

Cheers,
Dave.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I’m not sure if you’ve read the news at all for the last 4 weeks, but there’s a bit of a ‘thing’ going on around the world. It’s somewhat hampered the General Public’s desires to spend money.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Probs could do with some pictures in the advert.

Properly bad time to be selling.

E92 M3, BG 182
What do I expect? Someone who knows what a looked after 16 year old RS Clio looks like from Cliosport.net is what I expect. I thought it best to give you guys a chance first but apparently I'm "selling sand to the Arabs" and have no idea what the f**k Vovid 19 is. f**k it - I'm keeping it.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
There are 3 types of people on here...
Never owned a Clio and probably never will.
Owned a Clio and won't have another.
Already own a Clio.

Always gonna be a hard place to sell a Clio on here, unless it's something special

Starlet_gt

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T5.1
What do I expect? Someone who knows what a looked after 16 year old RS Clio looks like from Cliosport.net is what I expect. I thought it best to give you guys a chance first but apparently I'm "selling sand to the Arabs" and have no idea what the f**k Vovid 19 is. f**k it - I'm keeping it.

If theres no pics in the advert what do you expect? If I'm looking for a car and theres no photos, I don't look at it.

SI-STI 2.35 & RC-172
Mate are you serious?This has to be whine up!.JLS.

Last edited by a moderator:
  monaco 172
It's also about ,£500-1k over priced for a bg182.

Yes, it's got some nice mods, but everybody knows you never get your money back on mods unless you return to stock and flog separate

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na

Yes, it's got some nice mods, but everybody knows you never get your money back on mods unless you return to stock and flog separate

What mods has it got though?
Can we see them? Anyone can list them in an add but without pictures how do I know they exist on the car....

This is comical, would you put something for sale on ebay with no pictures?! 😂

Darryl_1983

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 Cup

Depending on the service history, I'd say the price is about right to be fair for a well looked after 182 in any colour. At least as a starting point.

Saying that my last BG only sold for £2.2k. That also had spax coilovers. But I think a clock change reduced the value, it also had a few scratches and marks, so wasn't super clean.

Add pictures though, it's not difficult really. I generally upload 100+ whenever I sell a car and provide a link to them. The more info you can provide up front, the quicker it'll sell and the less time wasters you'll get asking for info you've not provided

Clio182mike

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I think the OP has a valid reason to ask why and to take any good advice. He has been told the reasons which he could take on board but from reading the replies i think some have jumped on him with remarks to try and belittle him. He's just a guy who wants to sell his car on a place that I'm sure has members who don't own one or knows a friend looking for one. If not just shut the for sale section if we all own one.