ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lacking power sometimes

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup clio v6 st
Hi searched the threads to no avail,

Sometimes my 172 lacks power,somedays feels fine other days a bit like running lean.

Could this be possible injectors or fuel pump issue

Thanks

Alex

Clio 182
If you think injectors. Id advise some injector cleaner, it does work..to check if running lean. Check lambda reading before cat its a great way to check. Should go from 0.1 to.07 quite rapidly..

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup clio v6 st
hi had new lambda and bg44k injector cleaner,im wondering if the ecu adapts to the driving,cause the cup isnt driven much in the week,but after going for an 1hr drive it comes alive

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup clio v6 st
yeh all good new stat,cts timing been done by dansjm,it just feels lacking sometimes bit like lean and starved of fuel

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup clio v6 st
bp ultimate with rs tuner 98 map,its not missing just feels lean injector or pump maybe?

Clio 182
If the hesitation started after belts done, would take back to them.. Has it been serviced? Plugs and so on,, crapy aftermarket pod filters sometimes gives hesitation,, seen it badly on a 3000gt, gives injectors a look possibly, check resistance and look for odd one out, coil pack also could be cause, hard to give proper answer without seeing it.....

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup clio v6 st
hi i know im no mechanic lol,dansjm did timing its perfect ,i might get the injectors checked maybe seals are leaking or something