ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ladies & Gentlemen may I present RENTECH Ltd..(56k beware)

Volvo S60 T5
I'm please to say the Rentech Ltd will be ready to trade on monday.
A big thank you to my family and friends, Les Polden from Liningtons Renault & everyone on Cliosport for all the support and advise.

Pictures as promised

1st off my reception area, I have tried to make this a nice as possible and a nice welcoming area.

PICT0005.jpg

Customer seating area, with PS2.

PICT0006.jpg

PICT0010.jpg

Next up, Workshop.

Full Renault diagnostic facilities including Clip & Optima
Air conditioning re-charge system, and an extensive collection of tools.

PICT0004.jpg

PICT0002.jpg

PICT0001.jpg

I also have a selection of service items & Renault approved ELF engine oil.

PICT0003.jpg

It's been hard work this last few weeks but I can honestly say I have enjoyed the experience.

Small run down of approx service costs and so on.

12k / 18k/ 24k service are approx £130.00 inclusive (exact prices on request)
36k Service approx £200-250 (exact price on request)
72k Service approx £200-300 (exact price on request)

Air conditioning service, regas/anti-bac treatment/clean pollen filter £65.00 inclusive.

Front pads clio mk1&mk2 172, 182 £76.96 inclusive.

My phone line is being installed on monday, tel 02392 665848 (from tuesday)

I'm now taking bookings via PM for next week, I'm fully booked monday.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
good work fella! fully booked monday! result. hope it goes well for you

Clio v6
Great to see this. Looking good and I am really pleased for you.

Best of luck

( Where's the kettle ) :)

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
Looks good, where's this based?

Do you do Mk1's?

How comes you have the Rentech logo as you avatar aswell Bryan?

there are a few of us showing our support to mike during his early months, well reputed engineer in the club, would be nice for his business to be a success

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
Make a Kent Branch! You'd have me in there all the time =P.

Hope you do well mate, haven't really spoken to you much but you seem well respected on here.

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
Looks absolutely great Mike ... and of course all the right kit to do a proper job which I know (from personal experience) you'll do :D

Looking forward to the grand CS opening meet too ... mini pork pies please mate ;)

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Yup ^^^ if there are any doubters out there as to Mikes' credentials, he's had his hands on my Cup many, many times at the dealership he worked at, and it's never been given anything other than first class treatment :D .

In fact, had it not been for him pulling strings to help me out in the past, I might have got rid of my Cup a long time ago.

TOP JOB MIKE!!!!

Highly reccomend anybody to go to mike for all your needs, he's even helped me out!

JoelDee said:
Looks good mate, nice trophy! :approve:

LMAO @ Joel (again) :clown:

it's a basic 172 in Flame Red, the 52 plate gives you an idea that it could never be a trophy ;)

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
Bryan said:
LMAO @ Joel (again) :clown:

it's a basic 172 in Flame Red, the 52 plate gives you an idea that it could never be a trophy ;)

Or was it eagle eyes from Joel about the trophy in Mike's office? I wasn't sure :S Tho' based on historical evidence ;)

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
Mike172sport said:
ah, well at least no ones spotted the cat litter. LOL

Well since it was two bags I assumed it was some clever trick for soaking up spilt oil ;)

172, Tiguan
Looks great Mike. If I still have the car in 1000 miles time (I somehow think i might do) then ill come to you for the 36k service! Will probably be the first week in November :D

Best of luck mate.

172 ph1 ASBO SLAYER
good luck buddy!

by the way i picked up one of those blue point trolley's the other day to keep some special service tools for our new MAN's in (no more room in box). but i put a snap on badge on mine :)

Ad

MK2 FRS
Good Luck m8. Wish you were a lot closer to me as I would have no hesistation in having mine serviced with you. Just the trip from NW quite a way, but might plan a few days away for the first big service!!!

Audi RS4
Spot on mate,all the best for the future and I hope it's a big success.
Gutted your in Portsmouth,my 36k is due in 3or4 months time:dapprove:

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Looks fantastic mate, i'm sure your going to do really well. Will be down there to see you soon.

Golf GTD
that looks smart as. Proper tidy office, and my do them chairs look comfy.

Hope it goes well buddy

MKIII 138
needs a bigger tv for the ps2 m8 and hope you have two controllers and fifa 2005/6 to play on

nice setup all the best, its great to finally see lots of young semi-pro`s going it alone on reno hardware rather than the usual Vag tuning companies and jap tuners. we have GDI, Angelworks, Hillpower, BBPT, Ktec and now Rentech (in no particular order)

good luck

--phill--