ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

laguna or clio HHHHHHEEEEEEEEEELLLPPPPPPP

HELP I CANT DECIDE WHETHER TO BUY A CLIO 16V OR A LAGUNA 16V ANY IDEAS, I LIKE THE CLIOS FOR SPEED AND HANDLING AND I LIKE THE LAGUNA FOR THE FACT YOU GET SOME NICE KITS FOR IT, V NICE ONES AND THEY ARE VERY NICE LLOKING CARS.

ANYONE HELP PLEASE.

JAMIE.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Id say the clio, but I remember seeing a very nice laguna with v big wheels and lowered. Looked the nuts..!

:)

in what the laguna or a clio

i think the laguna wins hands down on looks soory folks

but i like the way the clio drives.

help....

what you think of the laguna above.

PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!

CLIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thou if you go to the luguna forum you may get a diff answer;)

BMW 320d Sport

laguna is ok if you wanna look like a sales rep.

Theres no contest in my mind, it would have to be a Clio. Looks better, drives better, *is* better. But I suppose if you need the room for a baby seat or double glazing samples or something then get the Laguna! :D

Skoda Fabia vRS

i also love Lagunas and if i needed the space id definitely have one, i love little cars though so id have to go for the Clio

you also couldnt join clio sport hehe

yeah i know thats the only prob i have i love the clio but i think i need the space because im a computer technician to trade and the clio dont hold much more than a monitor and a keyboard, but i liekt eh clio and the club so i dont know i can really afford the 2.0 16v laguna just now.

i can bearly afford the 1.8 16v clio.

oh i dont know.