ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

laguna or clio HHHHHHEEEEEEEEEELLLPPPPPPP

HELP I CANT DECIDE WHETHER TO BUY A CLIO 16V OR A LAGUNA 16V ANY IDEAS, I LIKE THE CLIOS FOR SPEED AND HANDLING AND I LIKE THE LAGUNA FOR THE FACT YOU GET SOME NICE KITS FOR IT, V NICE ONES AND THEY ARE VERY NICE LLOKING CARS.

ANYONE HELP PLEASE.

JAMIE.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Id say the clio, but I remember seeing a very nice laguna with v big wheels and lowered. Looked the nuts..!

:)

in what the laguna or a clio

i think the laguna wins hands down on looks soory folks

but i like the way the clio drives.

help....

what you think of the laguna above.

PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!

CLIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thou if you go to the luguna forum you may get a diff answer;)

BMW 320d Sport

laguna is ok if you wanna look like a sales rep.

Theres no contest in my mind, it would have to be a Clio. Looks better, drives better, *is* better. But I suppose if you need the room for a baby seat or double glazing samples or something then get the Laguna! :D

Skoda Fabia vRS

i also love Lagunas and if i needed the space id definitely have one, i love little cars though so id have to go for the Clio

you also couldnt join clio sport hehe

yeah i know thats the only prob i have i love the clio but i think i need the space because im a computer technician to trade and the clio dont hold much more than a monitor and a keyboard, but i liekt eh clio and the club so i dont know i can really afford the 2.0 16v laguna just now.

i can bearly afford the 1.8 16v clio.

oh i dont know.