ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lake District 30th August

Renaultsport Clio 182
Me and a couple of my good buddies spent Saturday driving around the lake district and the roads over Alston moor. The roads included Hardnott and Wrynose Pass, which were challenging. Hope you enjoy.

DSC00345.jpg

DSC00346.jpg

DSC00347.jpg

DSC00350.jpg

DSC00352.jpg

DSC00339.jpg

DSC00341.jpg

DSC00332.jpg

DSC00335.jpg

DSC00333.jpg

Never above 25mpg
Love the Lake District. Better experience walking it than driving it though imo. Climbing up Hellvelyan was amazing!

Renaultsport Clio 182
Love the Lake District. Better experience walking it than driving it though imo. Climbing up Hellvelyan was amazing!

I have climbed Hellvelyan and Scafel Pike which are both pretty special, but not since I have driven there.

182 Trophy (#27/500)
awesome looking cars and equally awesome lloking roads. love the RB clio. top job!!

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
I spent the last 2 weeks up in the lakes on holiday, wonder if the silver 182 was the one i kept seeing driving about mainly in Keswick town, wish i took the RB with me but the 138 hs more space:(