ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lakeside Saturdays

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
I was there last night in my 172 Cup parked up in Tescos, was pretty busy last night.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
well i will look out for you from this point on!
ill most probs be there saturday!!

Megane GT
Do many people go down to Lakeside then? Might pop down saturday if some people are going. Be nice to meet some people off here :)

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
depends, can be really busy, can be completely empty!!
depends on the weather on the day usually!

ill be down there this saturday along with my usual clio lot!
and there are quite a few other cliosport members down there with their own separate crowds,
but so far, we are yet to actually rally everyone down there for a meet!! lol.

defs pop down if you think you might enjoy the essex cruise scene! (i know its not to everyones tastes! lol)

Renault Clio GT 1.6
Was down tonight for a quick look, Didn't bring the rep but looked crazy busy! Left earlier than usual which sucks, but if I can get my exhaust fixed before next Saturday I'll be there in mine :)

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
yes, was rather loud,

but it was a flamer kit!! so a bit of a fail in my books!
and he gained many idiot points pulling into the petrol station and spitting huge flames!! :dead:

and you did take the ph1 out didnt you?? i saw you set out, but i didnt see you on the strip at all!

mk2 ph1 1.6 16v MTV
Yeah was disappointing!! Oh did he?! That's clever!!

Nope wasn't in the Clio! Was picking up some parts so was in a mates car as it's bigger than the Clio!!

I heard the drift "track" got raided at about 4am. Couple of people had their cars taken off them and are now due in court.

Yea briefly but then was old bill so came back in alex

That skyline was a fail tbh, yea epic flames but my car with the launch control would do flames that size without the need of a flamer kit

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
orly? people are at lakeside until 4am?????????

and alright ian you showoff, we all know your racing puma spat some rather epic flames!! ;)

Renault Clio GT 1.6
he nearly set alight to the trees on his way out of tesco's ha, what a muppet. was rather entertaining though :) people out this weekend? I'm not 100% if I can make it, got a funeral during the day up north

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Didn't realise this still went on, came home around half 12 last night and there were loads of bad man wagons and written off matte grey 5 series.

Arctic 182
They've changed the roundabout layout etc so I thought the same.

I been up there a few times 'back in the day' & it was always an ok night. Bit of entertainment I'd say in the form of people doing burnouts, wheel spins ETC. Then some drifting at the roundabout which was pretty cool to watch. Then old bill started to turn up, & put most people off. As you say Scrooge, they changed the lay out as well. Think it sort of fizzled out.

TBF we loved going up there for the food bus, epic munch!!

Used to be wicked at Basildon, in that industrial estate. Races, drifting, all sorts up there. Old bill again though :(

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
yeh layout has changed.. but it doesnt stop people doing a small circuit!

as in .

lakeside roundabout, straight Dc. left at the roundabout, A13, 200 yards come off, traffic lights, left behind lakeside... done.