ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lambda problem?

Not for mine but another 182,

Upon starting up most days the engine light would come on and the car would not be very responsive with power for a couple of minutes, would rattle and wasn't very stable. After a minute or so the car clears up and drives fine like it always has. Sometimes only does it from a cold start.

Plugging in a code reader gives up.

P0130 o2 Sensor Circuit
P0135 o2 Sensor Heater Circuit

My first thoughts were the lambda sensor and after some searches on here a few people had similar issues and swapped the two lambda sensors around with each other then cleared the light.

That was done, both were cleaned up when off and swapped around and it ran fine for a couple of days and now this evening after already been used a couple of times today its come back on when starting the car up. I've not had chance to get the code reader there to take another look but i'd assume its the same ones again..

Any ideas what this could be? Maybe an actual problem with one of the lambda sensors and swapping it just transferred the problem from one part to the other.

Cheers.

So the the lambda sensor was replaced on the car and the fault codes cleared, the car runs fine now and no more dodgy starting however the engine light has come back on and plugging in the code reader still shows

P0135 o2 Sensor Heater Circuit

This still something to do with the lambda sensor?

Cheers