ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lambda sensor (ECP)

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Here is the one you want. (first one in your link)

I done 2 group buys with these and the this will both Pre Cat & Post Cat.

hs57dc.jpg

Liquid Yellow 182
I can get them for £55. So first one in my link will do both pre and post? I need the precat one as i got ktr/janspeed exhaust with sprt decat. So im guessing the post cat sensor is not doing nothing as i aint got cat on. So the one i really need to change is precat. Is thst correct?

182 ff
I bought 2 from europarts for £110 ,they are both the same.. my codes ending in 5575. I just replaced them both..felt like a new car..
bosch is a good make, they did invent the lambda sensor.. don't no how Renault can charge £110 for one..

Last edited:

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
This one sensor does both Pre Cat & Post Cat.

Its the exact same sensor and the ECP part number is on the box above.

As i say i done 2 group buys and sold over 40 of these to members of CS

You should be able to get one from euro for £52.00 inc vat.

They're coming up at £70+ at the mo, is there anywhere cheaper? I need a post cat after the car threw up an emissions fault, plus I'd like to to replace the pre cat now the car's done 65k miles.

dan's cast offs.
They're coming up at £70+ at the mo, is there anywhere cheaper? I need a post cat after the car threw up an emissions fault, plus I'd like to to replace the pre cat now the car's done 65k miles.

just tell them you want one for £52.00, it's all i do when i get stuff from them. don't use them that much though as i don't find them that decent on price.