ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lambda sensor??

Da

Less
There's two and they're both on the exhaust, one befor the CAT and one after.

This the cause of your limp mode?

Renaultsport clio 172
Yea its either the new exhaust i had fitted thats not stopping pressure to much or the lambda sensor maybe needin a clean or buggered but more lickly to be the exhaust but no harm in checkin the lambdas cause i cant go back to the garage toll wednesday now :( thanks for the help again, i felt silly asking where they were lol cldnt get under my car good today and cldnt see them

Renaultsport clio 172
iv been doing everything under the sun like stripping everything it could possibly be like the lambda sensors, throttle sensors, throttle body, peddle the exhaust itself etc and it would not go, went to 2 different garages and renault and they couldnt work it out at all unless they stripped everything and started from scratch bla bla (big bucks) so getting ready to book it in for a bank punishin check over

today goin to show my mate the problem i was suprised/happy/annoyed that it has gone completly, i mean i tried knocking it on and off, givin the car a beltin in most gears and absolutly nothin :S, happy its gone, annoyed as i dunno wa it was in the end and the fact it caused so much stress, so i can only come 2 1 conclusion and that is that its french and french cars are known for electric faults (1 outa 6 stories from my mates who own/owned a french car is that he went to put his hazrds on and it opened the boot and put his windows down???? wft lol