ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lamborghini Magazine Pictures

Thanks for the responces :)

Ali you should have just had a go.. Yeah gear knob and couple of other little things all in good time.

Thought the Z4 kept up pretty well!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
very nice Justin. I've got one also (also handmade in Italy) ;)

Gallardo.gif

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Thanks for the responces :)

Ali you should have just had a go.. Yeah gear knob and couple of other little things all in good time.

Thought the Z4 kept up pretty well!

The Murci doesn't look half as nice as the Gallardo! It's such a nice car to follow and the lines are stunning! Couldn't believe how short the front was!!

Next time! - I really wasn't feeling great lol! But the noise from outside was "bella" Imo doesn't need a Kressieg or Tubi!

Gareth - Thats awesome! :D

Ali - yeah you will, I need to hear how it sounds from the outside!

Cheers Jamie. Like that avatar!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
We're going somewhere 100Miles from civilisation! It's not exactly a subtle car to drive!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
We'll get vids when your home from hooters!! ;) Seen a Silver spider y'day. A/ Silver looks pisch on the lambo and B/ I defo prefer the hardtop!!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Silvervisions?;)

Lol, absolutely stunning mate, by far the best choice of colour. One passed me the other day on the other side of the road giving it some beans and the sound is just amazing.

Enjoying it?

its not all its cracked upto be.

treasures strip joint in downtown Houston is where its at!!

LOL! Fair road trip! Had a $1000 surcharge for car rental when I landed. Sack that!

Silvervisions?;)

Lol, absolutely stunning mate, by far the best choice of colour. One passed me the other day on the other side of the road giving it some beans and the sound is just amazing.

Enjoying it?

Aye! Its just awesome! Not the best 'drivers car' but still ace fun!