ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lap Timing App - Iphone

Cup Turbo, Flamer
Not sure if this is the right place...

I did a track day at brands yesterday and i downloaded a GPS lap timer, didn't really know how good it was going to be ok but thought i'd give it a go! Turns out it is a pretty decent bit of kit!

After getting used to the setting it's a great app that lets you see loads of different aspects from you day.

Track layouts, Lateral Gs, speed graph etc. It's got video logging as well, i'll upload a screen print of that later on this evening. Below are the pics, but i can really recommened it, a lot cheaper that data loggers, and for amatuers who just like track days! Admittedly i don't know how accurate this is (all based on GPS) but who cares, good bit of fun! All the below are from differenet laps...

Track layout plot

LapTimer1.jpg

Speed Graph

laptiemr3.jpg

Overal Lap summary

laptimer2.jpg

Again not sure how accurate - but good fun for £7

Cup Turbo, Flamer
Haha! Data Acquisition. You can just search for lap timer and it should come up. Video logging is an extra £2 i beleive

Cup Turbo, Flamer
Here's a screen of the video logging, if shows your lap number, lap times, and the accel, brake, G's etc. The reason mine is upside down is because i chose the wrong camera to record from haha - you get the idea tho

photo-1.png