ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Laptop Help

Lou

ClioSport Club Member
  182 & 595
Sometimes when i switch my laptop on it comes us with a message (see pic). Everytime this happens i cant switch my wireless on. I had to reboot 5 times this morning before the message stopped appearing.
It says "Register Session Failed. Please Restart Computer Now. And if this message shows again please reinstall the program"
Anyone know what the message is for or what program?
Thanks

Attachments

• error1.jpg
    error1.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
  20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
wifi driver problem by the sounds of it. check the make and model of the wifi card and download the latest driver if possible (maybe on another pc or using a wired connection)

Lou

ClioSport Club Member
  182 & 595
Another stupid question - Where will i find the make and model of the wifi card?

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
right click on my computer and select hardware tab and then device manager and it should be in the list somewhere

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
if its inbuilt just look fo the make and model of your laptop on the manufacturers website under the drivers and software area :)