ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Last Ace Cafe Meet of the year December 21st 2009

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
May come to this with a mate who has a green Lambo Murci...weather depending

CLIO Iceberg 172
just to confirm i will be attending this meet, and i was thinking meeting at the usal place (tescos mayfield) for the convoy still no idea on times as of yet

SG9 Forester STi
Sounds awesome to me, looking forward to this. Was thinking maybe get some grub there first?

I was supposed to be there tonight at a Petrolhead Nirvana meet but got caught up with work.

Not sure if I'll be there for this one as I'm off up to Wales that night for a little road trip.

;)

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
Lol aslong as you wont get embarressed parking next to all that Performance French metal ;)

That's if you let us in :D

I was supposed to be there tonight at a Petrolhead Nirvana meet but got caught up with work.

Not sure if I'll be there for this one as I'm off up to Wales that night for a little road trip.

;)

My name was on the list tonight even though I saw Bachi aka Harsh who runs it for lunch yesterday and told him I cant make it. He's a top fella and i'm sure i'm probably missing out on a good night.

That's if you let us in :D

My name was on the list tonight even though I saw Bachi aka Harsh who runs it for lunch yesterday and told him I cant make it. He's a top fella and i'm sure i'm probably missing out on a good night.

Yeah he was at the Pistonheads meet at Brooklands yesterday and I did one of there runs from Guildford to Goodwood a few weeks ago.

Top bloke.

:)

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
Yeah he was at the Pistonheads meet at Brooklands yesterday and I did one of there runs from Guildford to Goodwood a few weeks ago.

Top bloke.

:)

Yeah he came for lunch straight from there. He goes to everything!

Saw him Saturday too at Autoficcina. He has his roof down at all times as long as its not raining - top man :D

Trophy 373
Sounds good, never seem to be many RS clios when I normally go :(

1. Meganelady
2. Jamesev
3. Brian (maybe, will confirm nearer the date)
4. Dansmotorsport
5. Vdust182
6. Telfords_Lurk (maybe, will confirm nearer the date)
7. Coral (maybe)
8. Keef (maybe)
9. Lora (will check my shifts at work and confirm)
10. PAOLO3
11. Big_Yin
12. Tony
13. Matt Wills
14. Ben81
15. Joe (172cup)
16. Nick172Cup
17. Mattdove1986
18. Megzy
19. Darec23
20. Fletcher (maybe)
21. adam1.4rt (maybe)
22. Matteh
23. Gorms
24. Smitchell1
25. Timmyd
26. Ben_r1
27. Vickyx
28. jammygit

I'm off on Monday now, so this looks likely.

Addz, bad times - on the plus side you'll have a yellow one soon:)

172 Ph1
1. Meganelady
2. Jamesev
3. Brian (maybe, will confirm nearer the date)
4. Dansmotorsport
5. Vdust182
6. Telfords_Lurk (maybe, will confirm nearer the date)
7. Coral (maybe)
8. Keef (maybe)
9. Lora (will check my shifts at work and confirm)
10. PAOLO3
11. Big_Yin
12. Tony
13. Matt Wills
14. Ben81
15. Joe (172cup)
16. Nick172Cup
17. Mattdove1986
18. Megzy
19. Darec23
20. Fletcher (maybe)
21. adam1.4rt (maybe)
22. Matteh
23. Gorms
24. Smitchell1
25. Timmyd
26. Ben_r1
27. Vickyx
28. jammygit
29. Barnesautos

CLIO Iceberg 172
im with you ben, if this weather persists just getting around southend is proving very hazardus let along going further out,
more snow is due tonight and also tues (also have mot on tues)
if things are still bad i think ill wait for the next one

SG9 Forester STi
Been on the M25 today and all seems fine roadwise so still looks good for tomorrow, need more than a scarf if I plan to keep warm though!

182 Trophy
Im still going, 3 hour trip like but should be worth it, were taking the meggy estate now so no 172 or 133 as theres no point in this weather when we can use the comfertable derv barge.

Meganesport.net have 70 names down so should be a good turnout.
brave the snow people, should be good

Im still going, 3 hour trip like but should be worth it, were taking the meggy estate now so no 172 or 133 as theres no point in this weather when we can use the comfertable derv barge.

From past experiences, that means three will turn up ;)

Haven't put my name on the list, but i might be coming up later, will be there around 9 o'clocke if people are still gonna be there.

R26r R26

That includes the people from the Renault Sport forum.

At 7.50 pm there was 6 cars in attendance. Anyone driving tonight in the South East is brave/stupid ;)

Subaru 330s
So who actually made it from here then? I braved the weather and travelled down, it should have been a 40min journey but it took 3 hours to get down there and 4 hours to get back. There wasn't many that turned up, but I can't say I blame them weather was awful and the traffic (especially on the way back) was a nightmare, crawling along the motorway at 5mph for aaaaaages!!!