ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

last nite race

hi guys

me bored again here so i will let u know that new celica is a piece of crap... last nite i drove a S4 out to another town (Hamilton) from Auckland (for those that lives in NZ) anyway when i got there lots of boy racers wow... ahah n this guy in a new celica came right next to me (i had 4 in teh car including myself) n the lights go the celica draged off ... ok i thought my mates said never back off from a grand prix ...... sure ..... so rolling start very very gentle 1st up to 3000rpm......... 2nd 3000 rpm and 6 ahha yeh jump to 6th n yup i won..... ok ok bit lame but then we got to the second lights n stopped again... he was revving it heaps so i push a little harder..... lights go .......... the S4 just paws out with its quattro system n as soon as i hit 3000rpm in 1st i actuallly jumped a whole car length already... shifted at 5000rpm n then 2nd into 4000rpm..... guy was wasted when i was about 70-80kms he was at least .....hhm.. 4 cars back or 3 cant really tell... shame.. never ever take a Stuggart machine on..... n on the way back yeh nailed a few guys ahha coz i was doin 250-260 kms ... strange i dont think my car has the speed governor probably just the speedo out a little then. but yeh 250 definately

oh well good enough for me just want to share