ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Latest Clean-ish Photos (56k Nooooo!)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
tbh, the gaz setup isn't as bad as people make it out to be. both Andy and myself both run gaz. it's just that with them being fixed damping, like most, the rates aren't as well judged as with H&R's

...i do have an H&R sized hole burning a hole in my pocket though.

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
^^Hopefully not before the weekend, might end up with a bad back with the roads were going on ;) (Think Irish Rally Tarmac Championship, type roads ;))

lol ^

i just want these custom springs to arrive now so i can go lower, then itl be even more like one ;) lol

Clio
yeh man plans are, lowered 40mm, colourcoded side strips + door handles, still need to fit cup spoiler, 172 rear bumper, 172 rep side skirts, standard wheels painted anthracite with polished rim :D, alot to do before summer but hopefully it will be done!

yeh man plans are, lowered 40mm, colourcoded side strips + door handles, still need to fit cup spoiler, 172 rear bumper, 172 rep side skirts, standard wheels painted anthracite with polished rim :D, alot to do before summer but hopefully it will be done!

cool sounds good...

im tempted to come to FCS but i dont know yet, seems a long way to drive :boring:

Clio
mate go for it, you'll regret it!! Itll be fun dude, atleast il get to see your car saturday anyway, thats if your coming to sheffield too??

mate go for it, you'll regret it!! Itll be fun dude, atleast il get to see your car saturday anyway, thats if your coming to sheffield too??

im going wherever they are lol! meeting al and whoever else at maccy d's then just gona spend a full day doing whatever seeing as its quite a drive for me to get there :approve:

Clio
yeh mate would be great to see you at sheffield il be there about 2ish mate, so see you there....