ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Latest Detail using Swissvax.

clio 182 black /gold
This is how the car turned out after using my swissvax onyx. The best it has ever shinned.
DSCF0714.jpg

DSCF0715.jpg

DSCF0716.jpg

DSCF0717.jpg

DSCF0718.jpg

DSCF0719.jpg

Meg on pistonheads £6995
nice motor, nice location

that'll be somewhere up north - a hint of Aberdeen in the buildings, but I'd say not too far from Manc

RB 182
I have too much wax as it is but seeing that really makes me wonder if I should go for some of the Onyx.

clio 182 black /gold
I have lots of bottles of various waxes but whats one more? I use the less polishes for inside doors etc.

clio 182 black /gold
DSCF0719.jpg

What is that on your mirror? a scuff or just the light?
No it is an after market mirror and my mate sprayed it. I can not get it to shine. It looks dull and lifless. Any ideas? Compair it to the passenger mirror in the top picture and you can see.

TeZ

Non RS : (
i have the similar prob on my mirror has had a re spray and almost looks matt before polish and seal etc, no mate will need a re spray to get it back.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Excellent. Think i shall get some for xmas. :)

Nothing beats B/G when clean ;)