ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Latest... erm... "mod"

al

ST on the way...
Boot tidy thingy...

boothing.jpg

Cheers Adam!! :D

VRS
Dont worry dude all the Kool Kats have em ;) :D

mine holds my fire extinguisher, first aid kit, trye inflation cans, reno log book, warning triangle, maglight, high visability vest, space blanket (lol::D), AA Map, umbrella, and spare zip ties (holds most renos together :clown:)

cleancar007.gif

and before anyone takes the p*ss, the high vis vest and torch etc have already come to good use when there was an accident one evening and i was the first to come accross it :) it helped when i had to divert traffic etc around the cars and help the geezer in the car :D

andy

Better than yours. C*nt.
I like - how much and where from (and if Renault, you don't happen to have part numbers do you)?

I've got the dog guard for the 182, although I could do with a cushion stuck to the boot so that he's comfortable when he's held against the boot by the g-force!!

al

ST on the way...
Dont worry dude all the Kool Kats have em ;) :D

mine holds my fire extinguisher, first aid kit, trye inflation cans, reno log book, warning triangle, maglight, high visability vest, space blanket (lol::D), AA Map, umbrella, and spare zip ties (holds most renos together :clown:)

cleancar007.gif

and before anyone takes the p*ss, the high vis vest and torch etc have already come to good use when there was an accident one evening and i was the first to come accross it :) it helped when i had to divert traffic etc around the cars and help the geezer in the car :D

andy

Ahaa!! :D

Nice one andy :)

al

ST on the way...
I like - how much and where from (and if Renault, you don't happen to have part numbers do you)?

I've got the dog guard for the 182, although I could do with a cushion stuck to the boot so that he's comfortable when he's held against the boot by the g-force!!

Not too sure how much they are from Renault Mike but i'll pop out in a bit and jot the part number down for you :)

p.s. You need a boot net for the dog ;)

H22A7 Accord Type R
"and, in order from the left compartment to the right, we have Flavoured, Ribbed and Regular. I also believe the KY is in with the Ribbed variety"

Very tidy boot mate ;)