ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Latest pics of the meg

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
took a few pics after a sunday morning cross-country sprint, surprisingly its still clean.

Megane22514-01-2007006Medium.gif

Megane22514-01-2007010Medium.gif

Megane22514-01-2007013Medium.gif

Megane22514-01-2007016Medium.gif

Megane22514-01-2007017Medium.gif

1.6 focus zetec....
That is absolutely sex wee... wish i'd have got one instead of the focus!! If the focus werent free off my peers i think i'd have got a megane!!

Kiza

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
my missus wanted me to get the 5dr, I think the 3dr looks better and you can't have Recaros with the 5dr either, so that was a NO, NO.

LY V6 with Recaros
I think the 3 door looks much better. Unless I had a family and HAD to get a 5 door.

320d M Sport
Looks ace...

I know I keep asking but what's the spec again?! And how much can I get one second hand for?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
scrap that, just had a look, still aroubnd the 15/16 mark I think.

Deep Black 225 FF, Xenons, Full Leather Recaros, Cup Chassis, £16249 brand new, can't get them with the Recaros anymore and they'll be rarer than an F1 / F1 R26 to buy second hand.

LY V6 with Recaros
Have you got pics of your interior Gareth, I just noticed on another thread that yours has full leather seats and doorcards and the armrest, but the 230 doesnt? I've only really seen the 230, haven't seen what the ff looks like properly.

LY V6 with Recaros
Thanks Gareth :D

Hmm, that looks pretty lush. Now I'm in the dilemma of do I go for the full fat, or stick with the R26! Lol. Not that I can afford either for a little while now. For some reason I didn't think the ff interior was as nice, but it's the same but better. The one I testdrove wasn't as nice as that though, even without the leather recaros :S

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
this is the R26 interior for comparison :

R26_testdrive_017.JPG

I haven't got any of the front, but as said it doesn't have the armrest, leather door cards and has leather/alcantara Recaros.

LY V6 with Recaros
I'm not too bothered about the back tbh, and I like the half leather recaros too, so not really fussed about that. I would like the armrest and leather doorcards though, as you see them being at the front. Is there a reason why there isn't an armrest in the 230??

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I'm not too bothered about the back tbh, and I like the half leather recaros too, so not really fussed about that. I would like the armrest and leather doorcards though, as you see them being at the front. Is there a reason why there isn't an armrest in the 230??

not really, it obviously fits in with the Recaros, it wasn't present in the F1 version either. Although I'm sure I read somewhere that it is fairly easy to fit one yourself (don't know how £££ though).

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
they've stopped you from being able to order the Cup Chassis and Recaros together, i.e you must buy the R26.