ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LCD TV VS DLP

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
Right I have been looking for a LCD TV for a while now and was watching a repeat of Click on BBC News 24 and they were taking about Digital DLP HD Projectors.

Noticed this on Dixons at a pretty good price:
http://www.dixons.co.uk/martprd/sto...null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=187050&category_oid=

Just wondering what people's opinions are on these sort of projectors?. Has the quality moved on much from what they used to look like?. I remember seeing them in the pub some years ago and they were pretty terrible, although they were Analogue... Are the Digital ones now better?.

Would like to hear people's thoughts?.

R35 GTR
cheaper at pc world. ;)

As they do price match 10% of the difference and if you know someone that works there another 10% of total price.

so about £50 cheaper.

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
my mate has just bought a very nice epsom one for 800 quid.. quality is amazing.. but it only has 2000 hours before you need to change the bulb! (£300).. which would put me off but.. whatever floats your boat!