ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2013

RS200 & PH2 172
Anyone heading over? The race is on 22nd and 23rd of June 2013 but most people aim on landing on the 20th June ready for Mad Friday the 21st June :)

Already booked up with Speed Chills at Blue Sud site....Little more expensive than regular camping but Im usually a hotel man so wanted decent facilities, security etc. (Basic excuse for I'm a wimp)

Sailing from Portsmouth - Caen on the Thursday back up to Roscoff to Plymouth on the Monday.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
ours are booked :)

same as last year, Houx.

Ill be taking tha aston this year, 1st time i will have driven.

did both N24 and LeMans last year... LeMans wins hands down.

Petrol Blue 182.
LOL. I did think that, but I thought you guys were all booked up. Thats what made me wonder!

You guys best get a move on, or you'll be camping in the woods outside the fence!

Petrol Blue 182.
hopefully you'll get on Annexe, 2 min walk from us then :)

I bet you'll end up in downtown Beaujour again however.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Just spoke with Brian at 1st tickets and they have not had their allocation yet, he has us down for Houx Annexe and will email me in the coming days to let me know if we have got that campsite and if not where we can go.

330i. E30 Touring.
Flol. Not happening again!

Last time, we smashed through Beau in the Lolvo, dancing on the roof, loads of random lads were spraying champagne at us, lol

Petrol Blue 182.
I did apreciate the lift at the gates tbh. It did cost me my corneto however.

Mike that was great, even if the hench, Samoan looking French security guard had something to say about it all.

Petrol Blue 182.
Laura where abouts are you? same place as last year?, you were to rows away from us!

You'll have to come over for a beer? or Wine (what ever women drink)

LOL!

Hopefully next year we won't miss any of the Failsport heroics!

Stick with us, you'll be reet. No going home early either this year.

Last edited:
Only because individuals were being utter nob heads unfortunately, never wanted to leave early, especially with the grief it caused.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Laura where abouts are you? same place as last year?, you were to rows away from us!

You'll have to come over for a beer? or Wine (what ever women drink)

Stick with us, you'll be reet. No going home early either this year.

Yes same place i belive

Lionel Richie
I found it nicer than birmingham, hotel for me if i go this year, nice 5star one in Le Mans town centre with a metro outside :D

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Last time, we smashed through Beau in the Lolvo, dancing on the roof, loads of random lads were spraying champagne at us, lol

Probably a highlight of my life so far. That and dancing on the roof on the ferry..

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'm pretty sure I'm out for this year; we're doing a lads holiday instead so I'll have to see if I can commit to both. :eek: