ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LE40M87BDX

I purchased one of these tv's as a refurbed unit and instantly regretted it. The screen had lines all down it and the colours were awful, skys looked purple and the images were really pixelated.

Anyway i've taken the refurbed unit back and i'm going to get a brand new one...I do like the spec and style of the tele so i'm going to stick with the same model.

Can anyone suggest the cheapest place to buy it from?

So far the cheapest I have found is 1staudiovisual for £695.60.

http://www.1staudiovisual.co.uk/catalog/samsung-le40m87bdx-inch-p-1985.html?ref=222

Can anyone beat that price?

Anyone have the tele and what do you think of it? Any problems?

Clio 200 Raider
probably the cheapest as i got mine from dabs thats £730 so yer thats a good price you got there

Clio F1 R27
I have one of these tv's it is connected via VGA to my XBox360 and via HDMI to my Media Centre PC.

You will not regret buying this TV. The picture quality is the best I have seen in this price range, it is breathtaking!!

I have it wall mounted with trunking coming down the centre to cover the cables. The tv looks beautiful with it's shiny black trim.

My only complaint is the sound isn't great. It's fine for normal tv programs but for HD films and gaming you'll probably want to hook it up to your hifi.

Loads of connectivity to, it's ace!!!