ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

League of Legends

Anyone play it?

Currently watching the World Championship Final, pretty late but WELL worth it, no point going to bed now!

$2m prizefund, first place = $1 split between 5, absolutely insane.

e-sports is becoming huge.

I have played it a bit... Decent game but I am pretty bad at it...

know/play with a few at Diamond though.

Hahahahahahahahahaha just got an email from the creators saying if I don't confirm the email of play one game they will free up my username... Then it reminded me my username, I was weak laughing haha!
My name on LoL is: GIANTPENISOFLOL

I'm glad I'm a mature adult.

I had an exceptionally brief dabble but just couldnt commit the time it needed I think to make it worthwhile!!

Anything similarish that doesnt have the time commitment that you would reccomend?

Sadly not that I can think of, the issue with LoL/DotA is the amount of time you need to initially put into it to get to grips with everything, once you get past that hurdle you're ok to take some time out or only play every now and again, but as you say you gotta get there first.

A few of us tried some of the other MOBA games like Infinite Crisis (Marvel), but in all honesty they were utter crap!

F82 M4
Sadly not that I can think of, the issue with LoL/DotA is the amount of time you need to initially put into it to get to grips with everything, once you get past that hurdle you're ok to take some time out or only play every now and again, but as you say you gotta get there first.

A few of us tried some of the other MOBA games like Infinite Crisis (Marvel), but in all honesty they were utter crap!

Haha yup!

1700 hours on one account - http://steamcommunity.com/id/Wilkeh

886 hours on the other - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089241591

:eek:

Ignore the name on the 2nd account, I lent it to someone once :)

Dbs3fhb.jpg

And they say eSports isn't big - that's a sold out world cup stadium xD