ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leak is getting me wet

My clio has a leak which fills the inside of the passanger cill plate up (not the cill the bit between the cill and the car) then when i drive i can hear it slushing around then if i brake hard it comes into the car .

anyone any ideas

The exs used to slosh water around in the passenger side sill - I think you need to get on your knees (oo-er) and check the drain holes are clear. (Think they are at each end?)

will do, had a look rarlier couldnt really see much the water comes into the car through a hole situated up above the glove box where the wire harness for the door goes through the inner panel,

the car smells like when you was at school went on school trip and left half eaten food in your bag for weeks, well i will take a look later today

the grommet on the bulkhead has probably fallen out. Take the plastic trim bit off from under the bonnet and have a look. At least the ecu isn;t having a bath which they usually do.