ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leaking Headlamp Washer

mk2 172

Afternoon guys

Im wondering if you can help me? My mk2 172 has developed a leaking headlamp washer over the weekend. The washer itself looks fine, however, water is leaking from the top of the jet. Has anyone else experienced such a problem? Is it caused by the hot weather, a flying stone or a leaking valve?

Please get in touch, I have a 172 which looks as though its crying and im sick of wiping its tears!!

Regards, Stu C

Lee

BMW M2C

I had the same on my 182. Renault swapped both under warranty. It takes a couple of hours as they have to remove the front bumper to do it.

Lee

mk2 172

Do you know what causes it Lee?

Its jus that when I last took my clio in for some warranty work (for a new pop rivet to stop a rattle) my car managed to rack up 15miles!!

thanks for your help

Lee

BMW M2C

I dont know what causes it to be honest.

When they did mine they managed to put a scratch in one of the front wings!

mk2 172

Shocking! I havent heard of one dealer that isnt useless! Thanks for your help mate, best have a look through the yellow pages to find a dealer!

Anyone know of a good dealer in the North Leeds (near Leeds/Bradford airport) area?